"elect" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The new party's goal is to elect local and state officials.
- It is one of three parties in the state to have elected officials.
- By 1990, Mississippi has more elected black officials than any other state in the union.
- It is not as though you are elected officials who can be replaced.
- And for what reason do we elect officials at any level of government, if not to provide solutions to problems?
- But there are a lot of Democratic chief elected officials in small towns.
- They're having a political campaign to elect temporary officials for the time of their visit here.
- We just don't have elected officials or a nominal head of state.
- The theater could use its celebrity to pressure elected officials.
- Later on we can talk about electing officials to direct our activities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.