"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Incorporated in 1764, Redding has preserved much of its early rural atmosphere.
- This early atmosphere was not one in which we could have survived.
- Photosynthesis radically changed the composition of the early Earth's atmosphere, which as a result is now 21% oxygen.
- The findings also suggest indirectly that the early atmosphere and oceans contained little oxygen.
- One reason is that geologists changed their minds about the composition of the earth's early atmosphere.
- The early atmosphere on Earth was largely reducing, that is, without oxygen.
- One of the reasons for interest in the early atmosphere and ocean is that they form the conditions under which life first arose.
- Ejection by meteorites may have removed 60% of the early atmosphere.
- He walked the streets of the city's Jewish quarter to again feel the earlier atmosphere.
- As a result, the early rural atmosphere of the community has been lost over the past 30 years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.