"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "He's drinking Gatorade drawing up plays," Johnson said.
- Jordan was drinking warm Gatorade from one of the wineglasses, and he smiled all through dinner, as if he was having fun.
- Now she made sure she ate regularly; she drank Gatorade.
- They were drinking Gatorade and water like their lives depended on it.
- When both players took a 10-minute heat break before the third set, she changed her outfit, drank Gatorade and ate a banana.
- I always thought of just drinking Gatorade.
- And if they drink Gatorade, they will be a superathlete.
- "I drink Gatorade by the gallon," Mr. Munoz said, laughing.
- For the sports drink Gatorade, a division of Quaker Oats, the question hardly needs to be answered.
- Drink Gatorade" is the theme of the spot, which will also run as a commercial in movie theaters starting next Friday.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.