"drag" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then we were dragged up, and came to the surface of the earth in safety.
- I dragged the body up on the bank and left it.
- How many times had they been dragged up to dance?
- This they did, and the first two were dragged up in safety.
- If you're dragged up, it's only natural the children turn out like that.
- He reached into the water for the man, dragging him up.
- That told me why she'd dragged him up here with her like this.
- Strong arms dragged us up over the side of their ship.
- I need to know anything that the company might drag up about you.
- He pulled again and she was dragged up another short space.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.