"drag" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Or two kids dragging on a back road in the middle of the night?
- They dragged me to the office on the other side of the house.
- If it dragged on I might not be able to hold them together.
- These do not drag parts of their body on the ground.
- Time would have to drag on a lot longer than it had.
- Obviously she didn't want her hair to drag on the ground.
- But you know it's not going to drag on all day.
- She could feel her feet just dragging on the stone floor.
- She was already out of bed and dragging on clothes.
- "Why is the county still dragging its feet on this?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.