"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The British ambassador sent these out in the diplomatic pouch, but they all knew how long it would be before he could expect a reply.
- Basically he'll be your supply line for gear sent by diplomatic pouch.
- I said, "Sounds like a plan, but my piece is in a diplomatic pouch somewhere."
- I suspect there may have been a letter for you in the diplomatic pouch.
- The diplomatic pouch had the window seat, with Giannini in the middle.
- I sent letters to your father that way and in diplomatic pouches.
- This employee carried the other two samples in her diplomatic pouch.
- His reports were delivered directly to Washington in the diplomatic pouch.
- He cannot read sealed material that arrives in the diplomatic pouch.
- He did not know to which he should deliver the diplomatic pouch.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.