"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The next year, on his way to work, he saw what looked like a drug deal in a car with diplomatic plates.
- A little more than six hours earlier, a car with diplomatic plates had stopped for about five or ten minutes.
- In 1996, the city issued 160,000 tickets to vehicles with diplomatic plates.
- One of the men who'd stayed behind walked with the Chinese to his car, which had diplomatic plates.
- Officers have been known to single out cars with diplomatic plates, even when legally parked.
- He took me to a car with smoked windows and diplomatic plates, Katie at the wheel.
- Its passenger windows were too dark to see through, but Kirk recognized the diplomatic plates.
- The diplomatic plates on the limousine wouldn't give them a moment's pause.
- Vehicles with diplomatic plates may be left under the cameras in the street beside the tennis court but this is at your own risk.
- Until the 1980s, diplomatic plates were issued by the state in which the consulate or embassy was located.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.