"dick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At 368 words, this one seems the Moby Dick of its genre.
- I tried to read Moby Dick once in high school to write a book report.
- I wrote a brilliant book report on Moby Dick, in 6th or 7th grade.
- I think you've got to be careful making one team the Moby Dick of your existence.
- I actually read Moby Dick last year and was disappointed when you stopped.
- Another action figure from the original game was released in 2002 by Moby Dick.
- I think you have to read Moby Dick for the charm of 19th century writing.
- However, the group are separated after an attack by Moby Dick.
- He wants to kill a white whale called Moby Dick.
- Opening Moby Dick and holding it above his head, he began to read.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.