"development" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In recent development, with the help from the state government.
- That we could learn anything new about them at all was a recent development.
- It's quite a recent development - within the last six months.
- There had been a very recent development, but according to Brown, nothing that would change anything.
- There has been some recent development and construction in the area.
- The growth in staff size is a relatively recent development.
- Some recent development has occurred in the late 1990s and into the 21st Century.
- After a recent development the ground has a capacity of about 25,000.
- To some, the recent developments are nothing but good news.
- And with recent developments, sometimes the next day doesn't turn out any better.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.