"deny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But then on Friday, he denied any interest in higher office.
- If this is the case, why has it been denied in the past?
- But the next day, Iraq denied any shift in its position.
- Thus far, there is no evidence that poor people are actually being denied medical care in any numbers.
- The group has denied any role in the attacks, which killed 98.
- Life was too short for him to deny the need burning in his heart.
- I'll never deny that, except in a court of law.
- He also denied reports of foreign involvement in the war.
- He believes it is wrong for them to be denied their day in court.
- At least he couldn't deny his interest in her when the evidence of it was so clearly visible.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.