"demonstrate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If you demonstrate against this or that, it is a threat to security.
- They demonstrate that the right price counts for more than the lowest price.
- "But the only way to do that is to go out on the field and demonstrate that support."
- Indeed, the voluminous record before the Court demonstrates that these cases.
- For a Hubble servicing mission, we are not even close to demonstrating that standard.
- "With the permission of the court, could you please come off the witness stand and demonstrate that difference?"
- On March 24, at an open school board meeting, we demonstrated that unity.
- Chief Coordinator And late last month, he demonstrated that standing on a very public stage.
- In addition, it must demonstrate that nearly two-thirds of its girls, or more, complete primary school.
- "I've seen you demonstrate that yourself, in somewhat more exacting circumstances."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.