"demolish" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since 2005, they have also been used to demolish small houses.
- As a result, the religious decided to demolish the old house and to construct a new building.
- In 1848, Bishop demolished the old house and built the current structure.
- This is because the original intent was to demolish the house.
- "I cannot continue while they are daily demolishing houses and buildings."
- Despite this protection its last owner demolished the historic house in 1954.
- Next month, a judge is to decide whether to let the township demolish the house.
- You have five minutes to decide: where's your husband, or we demolish the house.
- The college district planned to demolish the house in 1968, but decided not to after protests by local historians.
- College officials, concerned about the asbestos and needing space for another building, want to demolish the house.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.