"death" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Violent death, in his book, did indeed have a life of its own.
- His violent death was only a matter of course given the way he lived.
- The blood and violent death had come about as the result of his words.
- Almost everyone in these places knows someone who died a violent, early death.
- There was nothing like violent death to get someone's attention.
- In each case the life style and violent death is similar.
- The evidence points to violent death and to the body's having been moved from somewhere else.
- Was the man not more moved by the violent death of his master?
- Violent death was all around and could happen at a moment's notice.
- If they were anything like me, the last thing on their minds was a violent death at the hands of another human being.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.