"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Whatever the reason, they are going to have to deal with him.
- They are also always on hand to deal with any problems and provide support.
- They could deal with them later, but now was not the time.
- Several of his works deal with still life and human figure studies.
- Other times, they have to deal with serious health problems.
- Already he's had to deal with some pretty major things.
- But he did not have to deal with medical problems.
- We also have a chance to deal with the new South.
- Certain countries are not in a position to deal with these issues on their own.
- They deal with the history of science and technology in China.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.