"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The current uncertainty about the economy as a whole, and the housing market in particular, is another factor to bear in mind.
- "I cannot fully explain why all the criticism, except that the current uncertainties make people nervous and very impatient."
- Some of the current uncertainty, however, is not normal.
- The current uncertainty was bringing people to church in droves.
- "We're no better than others at predicting how the current economic uncertainty will unfold, but we have a strong start."
- Analysts said the current uncertainties would make it difficult for Advanta to sell itself.
- The company said also that it could not provide earnings predictions for 1993 because of the current uncertainties.
- Asset prices may not respond given the current uncertainty in the market.
- However, the world's second biggest economy, Japan, is in poor shape, a situation not helped by current political uncertainty.
- However, it is not right that we should allow the current legal uncertainty to continue.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.