"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The scale and pace of the current episode is unprecedented," he said.
- The quiz is then heavily oriented on the culture and history of the cities visited in the current episode.
- The show's post-2011 episodes have been produced sporadically, with the current last episode aired in July 2012.
- I just hope this current episode of introversion isn't the result of her disease.
- But, he said, "there has been no effect on the President's ability to deal with the current episode in Iraq because of his schedule."
- Judging by current episodes, the series may have found it.
- Two provisions dropped in the early 1980's clearly would have made the current episode easier for consumers.
- Below, you will find the most current episode of Capitol View.
- There are political reasons for the current episode.
- After the last life is lost, the player can continue playing by restarting the current episode.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.