"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In other words, the current clash over stem cell research is less a conflict of science and faith than of faith and faith.
- If the conflict with Iraq a decade ago was a television war, the current clash may be the first Internet and e-mail war.
- The current clash is partly driven by the transition from a longtime activist leader to a polished outsider.
- This current clash along the Indian-Pakistan border looked like it might blow up into something as nasty as the war of '7 1.
- The two nations contradict each other on who started the current clashes.
- Thank you for shedding light on the current clash of opinions in the care of retarded people in Connecticut.
- The current clash between secularism and religion in America is not new, but it is fierce.
- Over the years, Atlanta has bulldozed much of its past to make room for its current clash of eclectic, frequently uninspired architecture.
- To them, the current clash that pits America against Asia over tobacco and trade is nothing less than a new Opium War.
- The denial touches the deepest Israeli fear, reinforced during the current clashes, that no peace agreement will render them authentic inhabitants in the eyes of the Arabs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.