"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is Archaeology evidence of an older square tower dating from around 1400 or 1500 within the current construction.
- The rest of the time there is the family and the house, with its current construction, which has everything in disarray.
- The current construction is actually the second phase of the development.
- The nave was originally built in the 13th century, but much of the current construction is Victorian.
- However, the fort does not include in its current construction any element related to an earlier period, even the Crusades.
- In fact, if it were possible to cancel most of the current construction, the world would be a better place.
- The current construction of the foundation and subterranean levels does not lock us into a final design above ground.
- Also, before the current construction, there were three lanes and a shoulder in each direction throughout this section, including under the bridges.
- This church was established in the 16th century, but the current construction is from the 19th century.
- Over the years, the complex has grown to 204,000 square feet, including the current construction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.