"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Here is some detailed advice from the best current practitioners.
- I think he's one of the best current practitioners.
- Even in those cases where the original name was perhaps justified, someone will come along and rename it after a current practitioner who enjoys success with it.
- In the words of one of the best current practitioners, Graham Nelson, "an adventure game is a crossword at war with a narrative."
- Andrew Rogers and Alan Sonfist (which see) are among notable current practitioners of land art.
- The DSW degree also allows current practitioners to gain specific knowledge or receive more specialized training in an area of practice.
- Then you need a programme of presentations by current practitioners, everything from marketing directors to marine biologists, who can share their personal career experience and offer advice.
- Most current practitioners will use one over the other, though in cases of borderline diagnoses, both systems may be referred to.
- To deal with him will require statecraft of a kind that has proved well beyond the capacities of our current practitioners.
- These awards honor lifetime achievements in the entertainment technology industry as well as current practitioners whose works were outstanding in the preceding 12 month period.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.