"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What's really more important in a democracy: the privilege of dissent, or our current obsession to cover up problems rather than face them?
- The current obsession with quality has changed the appearance of supermarket shelves.
- Given the current obsession with cross-dressing, the question cuts two ways.
- They can't see past their current obsessions to the greater need.
- The site was described as "an effort to further feed the current American obsession with celebrities".
- The current obsession with the 60's runs high, both within the art world and without.
- His current musical obsession is but another step on this quest.
- Even the current obsession with getting rich in the stock market is built on the fear that it may all fall apart at any moment.
- This may have something to do with the current national obsession: crime and gangs.
- It's the meeting of two current obsessions - coffee and information.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.