"credit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He got credit for 14th in the field of 25.
- You may also get credit for outside work done during the program.
- He couldn't stand to see anyone else get credit for anything.
- She would either get the credit or take the fall.
- "No matter what you did, someone else higher up always seemed to get the credit."
- Under the Republican plan, families without children would no longer get the credit.
- I get the credit, but she does much of the thinking.
- He might as well get the credit for his work.
- This will be the only way to get credit back into the economy.
- Why not let the new President make the decision and get the credit, if it is so great for the country?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.