"crazy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are not going to go crazy because of a film.
- I'd go crazy if I had to live with them.
- I think he would have been well within his rights to go crazy.
- They never had a chance to tell me my son was dead because I went crazy.
- When they got to him, the place would just go crazy every time.
- Everyone was going a little crazy out here, including him and his parents.
- Whether you've gone crazy or the world has makes no difference.
- Think about the big picture too much, you go crazy.
- But we both know I need to work to keep from going crazy.
- But all he could do to keep from going crazy was move around.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.