"course" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A course offered at another college or university that is not a part of the general curriculum.
- With courses offered throughout the year and around the country.
- Some courses offer a year in industry, which is a good way of seeing how the theory can be put into practice.
- Nobody believed it could be done, but no other course of action offered itself.
- There, she takes up mass communication, a course the university does not actually offer.
- The courses offered include also music and other fine arts.
- But the courses, which cost $1,500, offer a taste of the business, and they make money.
- Over the next three miles, they declined, and from there, the course offered little variance.
- In the spring of my sophomore year, I took the one and only computing course offered at the time.
- The course offered management consulting services to selected companies, free of charge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.