"complex" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A task is taught in isolation rather than as only a part of a more complex project.
- They worked together on a complex senior project that translated data into 3-D images.
- I learned that working with people is harder than managing the most complex projects.
- "It's the most complex project I've ever done in my whole career."
- It was a very complex project and they did a marvelous job.
- Designers usually do not start from scratch, especially for complex projects.
- On the other hand Locke's ability to manage complex projects was well known.
- Environmental consultants are often used for specialist and more complex projects.
- This shows what can be accomplished if everyone is fully committed to a complex project.
- It was not that nothing could have happened to delay such a complex project.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.