"competitor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The program is the first of its kind to include all the major competitors in an industry.
- But many would also like to see one of their major competitors broken up.
- At the same time the other major competitors will be sending out about 60 million each.
- You have a major competitor - let's just call it Europe.
- It started offering 3G services in late 2011, long after its major competitors.
- He bought up at least four major competitors from the first decade of the 1900s through the 1920s.
- The series is expected to be a major competitor in daytime television.
- American was paying $800 million/year more in labor costs that its major competitors.
- Microsoft has also been able to become a major competitor in this market.
- We're always looking for ways we can do things better than our major competitors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.