"commonly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are also commonly called Old man in the ground.
- This is the reason why, these figures are commonly called "control numbers".
- In Canada the symbol is commonly called the number sign.
- The Beethoven work, though commonly called early, does not sound it.
- Those programs are integrated into something commonly called music management software.
- Flesh may be used as food, in which case it is commonly called meat.
- Each piece offered a different perspective into sound's journey in and out of what is commonly called music.
- It is commonly called the world's first true mountain railway.
- He points to part of the skull we would commonly call the forehead, just above the left eye.
- I am referring to what are commonly called "tax expenditures."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.