"classification" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since about 1998, there is a new classification used frequently by the government and defined by economic means.
- Instead, the new classification was unveiled in 2010, and applied to the 2008 vintage.
- Original and new 1855 classifications are based on different market economics.
- The families given at right are typical of newer classifications.
- He tried to create a new classification of information, "Sensitive but unclassified."
- The proposed law would increase penalties and add new classifications.
- The new classification of names will be done in phases.
- Not all scientists are convinced the new genetic classifications will be that valuable.
- The new classification proposed by the rapporteur would be a good start.
- The climates of North America according to a new classification.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.