"charge" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The state will present the murder charge against the men after the Federal case.
- Because she was the only one running from a murder charge.
- He might as well go up on a murder charge.
- I never knew about the murder charge until after he was gone.
- It had very nearly been a murder charge for one or the other of them.
- I have just learned that your son is being held on a charge of murder.
- You may still have a chance to beat the murder charge.
- She said her husband thought the murder charge against him had been dropped long ago.
- At least one case is understood to be involved in a murder charge.
- The investigation could lead to charges of murder, he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.