"charge" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was in with two others on the assault charge.
- The boy was taken to Court on a charge of assault against a young girl.
- Most of it came from California, where he'd served two years on an assault charge.
- Only his money had saved him from an assault charge.
- "The man wants to enter a charge of assault against this woman."
- Every student who pushes a teacher would not face an assault charge, they said.
- The assault charges, which are the most serious, carry possible prison terms of 5 to 15 years.
- In January 1851 a jury found a true bill against him on the charge of assault.
- He had already been awaiting trial on an assault charge.
- Those two stories formed the basis of the assault charge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.