"car" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She looked away from him, out of the car window, seeing nothing.
- He didn't even know how to roll down a car window.
- For quite a long time they both looked out of the car windows without speaking.
- Her face was very serious, looking up at me from the car window.
- On my right through the car window I see what money has done here.
- He rolled down a car window and told them they were in the wrong place.
- She shook her head and looked out the car window.
- Outside my car window now, the man was joined by his wife and baby.
- At night they couldn't see your face in a car window.
- I looked out the open car window at the sky.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.