"camera" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That gives me about two hours to get the camera installed before breakfast.
- Other efforts to install cameras have met with mixed success.
- Each command center would likely cost around $7 million to build, with an additional $15,000 charge for every camera installed.
- The whole system is under video surveillance, with a camera installed inside each vehicle.
- This year, he added, there are plans to have cameras installed at the lights.
- The club considered installing infrared cameras but decided against it.
- While the agency has installed cameras at the sites, the film and batteries have run out in many of them.
- "Sometimes, people think we're installing cameras in the trees," he said.
- There are many cameras installed in the building to monitor the movement of passengers.
- And some institutions even install cameras in rooms where tests are administered.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.