"brother" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Above all things living were his mother and younger brother.
- He would have become like a younger brother to her rather than a son.
- Both of her parents are teachers, and she has one younger brother.
- These young brothers need all the help they can get.
- Later their younger brother, Paul also started his studies here.
- He tried to talk with the younger brother, who was 14.
- He had seemed like a younger brother in many ways- Until tonight.
- So she went to bed, and worried half the night about her young brother.
- His younger brother, John, was killed in action during the war.
- His younger brother now has their parents' house next door, which is 175 years old.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.