"brother" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he's never really said no to his older brother.
- She also had an older brother who died at the age of 28.
- His mother and older brother died when he was two.
- And finally, in the middle of the night, two men had brought her father's older brother into the house.
- His older brother said he should not take the job.
- The girl's mother and older brother were among the 160 people killed.
- At 13, she was left on her own with an older brother.
- I had to show him who the older brother is.
- A man, like the older brother of someone he knew.
- She wanted her older brother to come to bed too.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.