"brain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In fact, the whole body is made up of brain tissue.
- But they are not good for use where brain tissue is concerned.
- One was across the state, where actual brain tissue had been found.
- "We'll know more when I get a look at the brain tissue."
- As a result the drug can enter the brain tissue.
- Almost without any effort on his part it came free from the surrounding brain tissue.
- A small piece of brain tissue had learned a new trick.
- One short use on the way here was apparently enough to cause serious damage to the brain tissues.
- Our little piece of extra brain tissue has got to have taken us across a threshold.
- Testing can be done only on dead animals, since the test requires brain tissue.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.