"blank" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That is not the same as a military blank check.
- "I think the elected public officials should be in control, rather than give the police a blank check."
- I, for one, am not willing to give the federal government a blank check.
- "But why do I get the feeling you're asking me to sign a blank check?"
- And remember, if things get tough, you have a blank check.
- "Well, the people of Georgia said no to that blank check."
- Corporate air travel is no longer the land of the blank check.
- But did he really want to issue such a blank check to Whoever?
- "He didn't want to give them a blank check for a month."
- A blank check from a financial firm on the 101st floor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.