"blank" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ask a young adult what the word means and the response is likely to be a blank look.
- When her words met with further blank looks, she continued.
- She gave him a blank look, then hot color washed into her white face.
- I gave him a blank look and backed away a little.
- The blank looks on their faces made it clear they didn't.
- The blank look was back on the kid's baby face.
- It was the same blank look as on the guard's face.
- He turned left and right, staring at each person in turn, getting back only blank looks.
- She gave me a blank look and said, "What are you doing here?"
- The young boy had a blank look on his face as he stared at the test.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.