"bind" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All three of the men were bound hand and foot.
- All of them had been bound hand and foot, then killed by a single shot to the head.
- Not easy to do when she was bound hand and foot.
- Men, bind his hands behind him and take any weapons.
- She'd bound his hands in front, which wasn't too competent.
- The conversation died, as the men bound Blade's hands behind his back and led him after them.
- Then he bound their hands together with a strip of leather.
- This time I needed not be bound hand and foot, nor held by guards.
- She was bound hand and foot, her mouth covered with tape.
- They didn't bind his hands; that would have been too much of an insult even for him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.