"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A series in baseball terminology refers to two or more consecutive games played between the same two teams.
- González is credited with contributing a lasting piece of baseball terminology.
- Check a lexicon of baseball terminology, and his picture will probably be next to the word.
- The backs feature explanations of plays and definitions of baseball terminology.
- Even some baseball terminology is different.
- Some say the ball is livelier, or "juiced up" to use the common baseball terminology, and that major league baseball wants it that way.
- That swat spawned new baseball terminology when it was measured, foot-by-foot, by a Yankees official armed with a tape measure.
- The formula, in baseball terminology, deals with "plus velocity," meaning pitchers who can throw harder than average.
- The phrase came from baseball terminology referring to the area covered by the left fielder who has the farthest throw to first base.
- Yesterday was the last day clubs could offer their unsigned players contracts, and 46 who were nontendered, in baseball terminology, became free agents.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.