"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He made liberal use of catchphrases, such as "Greetings fellow baseball nuts!"
- Ganz and Mandel are baseball nuts, the kind of guys who know that the 1930-32 Yankees went 308 games without being shut out.
- "We're baseball nuts in Toms River and we love these kids."
- Maybe it's because I'm a baseball nut that I hated to leave the mound.
- The revelers literally turned Bryant Park into a divided house of baseball nuts.
- Gary was a baseball nut, and apparently so was Brice.
- "The first thing I realized about Andrew was that he was a baseball nut," Cone said.
- "This past summer, some kind of baseball nut wrote, saying he'd like to have some baseballs signed," Paul Jr. said.
- The Everest of statistics so cherished by baseball nuts is nearly meaningless.
- If you're a baseball nut, better go buy one.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.