"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Davy Force (1849-1918), baseball pioneer.
- Signs of the Time explores the origins of this pivotal innovation and the baseball pioneers that changed the course of the game and history.
- One of the Italian baseball pioneers, Alberto Fasano, was a Nettunesi.
- He was also a baseball pioneer.
- Mr. Nash has established a fund to erect monuments and headstones over the unmarked graves of baseball pioneers.
- A handful of independent baseball pioneers revived the Northern League in 1993.
- Duncan Fraser Curry (November 28, 1812 - April 1894) was an American baseball pioneer and insurance executive.
- Due sent a letter to baseball pioneer Jackie Robinson, who published it in a column he wrote.
- Malone is widely recognized as a baseball pioneer and one of the finest catchers of the 19th century.
- It would be another first that would crown his career and enable him to extend his role as a baseball pioneer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.