"average" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They might actually make up an average yield above 7 percent.
- The return was 8.86 percent, or 86 basis points better than the average yield.
- The average yield was 5.82 percent, up 32 basis points.
- The average yield for the remaining six is 7.6 percent.
- It had a return of 8.90 percent, or about 90 basis points better than the average yield this week.
- Right now, these funds have an average 12-month yield of 6.1 percent.
- The notes were sold at an average yield of 8.72 percent.
- The notes were sold at an average yield of 9.22 percent, a bit lower than the market had expected.
- The fund had a return of 9.01 percent, or about 96 basis points better than the average yield.
- The average yield at the 10-year auction was 5.558 percent, better than expected.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.