"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A number of new local commercial services were licensed by the Radio Authority in the late 1980s and 1990s.
- Engineers at the BBC and the Radio Authority know all this.
- The Radio Authority awarded this in early 2001.
- Potential applicants had around 16 weeks to put their proposals on paper and send them back to the Radio Authority.
- He was appointed a member of the Radio Authority for five years from December 1998 to December 2003.
- He is the only member of the Radio Authority to have been honoured in this way by the radio industry.
- However, the Radio Authority suspended the licence grant having reservations about the financial backing of the community group.
- The Radio Authority then ruled that he was not a fit person to own a radio station.
- In 1999 the Radio Authority confirmed that Bridgwater would get its own full time radio service.
- More widespread benefits are likely from the passing away of secondary rental, which will finally disappear with the advent of the Radio Authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.