"assault" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was in with two others on the assault charge.
- Most of it came from California, where he'd served two years on an assault charge.
- Only his money had saved him from an assault charge.
- Every student who pushes a teacher would not face an assault charge, they said.
- The assault charges, which are the most serious, carry possible prison terms of 5 to 15 years.
- He had already been awaiting trial on an assault charge.
- Those two stories formed the basis of the assault charge.
- A month earlier, the team suspended another player for two games after an assault charge.
- Johnson has been arrested four times since 2003 on various assault charges against women.
- After 3 years of legal action, the sexual assault charge was dismissed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.