"allegation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The suit comes after an investigation into allegations of fraud at the companies.
- But the state's allegations of fraud remain to be proved.
- But with others, the company can deny a defense based on an allegation of fraud.
- Even so, the allegations of fraud are serious, an American official said, and could delay the final vote results for several weeks.
- These allegations of fraud had to be the trouble she'd sensed.
- It would also be up to baseball officials to decide whether to consider the fraud allegations.
- In 1994, the firm agreed to pay $2.5 million to settle allegations of fraud.
- The Commission recently came to grief over allegations of fraud.
- The allegation of fraud has not been proven, and cannot therefore have any effect in the case.
- The allegations of fraud were serious enough that a judge ordered a new primary election.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.