"agency" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The inquiry could, I suppose, call in some of the people who own agencies.
- It has become increasingly common for senior executives of large agencies owned by the giant holding companies to open smaller shops.
- Changes are being made at agencies owned by the Omnicom Group.
- Changes in top executives are being made at three agencies owned by Interpublic Group.
- There are changes at agencies owned by the Bcom3 Group that involve advertising for two demographic groups.
- Two advertisers will begin using agencies owned by the Omnicom Group.
- Interestingly, many of those awards went to agencies owned by Omnicom Group.
- Changes are coming at two agencies owned by the Interpublic Group of Companies.
- Three agencies owned by the Interpublic Group of Companies are making changes.
- Lopex owns agencies that specialize in services like advertising, direct marketing, research, public relations and design.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.