"age" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Support is particularly strong among people in my age group, those between 26 and 35.
- An Under 18 age group was held for the 1st time in 2008.
- About 75 percent of cases have been reported in the 25-to-44 age group.
- She doesn't know what age group the book is for.
- They were most likely to come from the 35-44 or 55-64 age group.
- Her time in the 400 also set the record for the age group.
- Most of these people are in the 35-64 age group.
- But the men in our age group seem to want something quite different.
- They have 2 to 3 years more training to meet the special needs of these age groups.
- Children in the next age group seem to want nothing but space.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.