"act" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the other hand some children with social anxiety will act out because of their fear.
- After the death of their mother, the boys began to act out at school.
- I'm not trying to act out every phrase by any means.
- Part of the fun was watching him act out the key lines.
- He can't read or understand many of the things I can act out unless they're very simple.
- "So you control your players, telling them what to act out but not why."
- How on earth am I supposed to act out that one?
- This way, he was able to act out his part in eight different ways.
- They rather like to act all this out, when an opportunity comes along.
- I can act out for you every single thing he ever made me do.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.