"Easter" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Next Sunday, 10 A.M.: Motets by Mozart and Handel, Easter hymns.
- Below is the first verse of Martin Luther's Easter hymn with the English translation by George MacDonald.
- April 22, 5 p.m., congregational Easter hymns.
- Worgan is persistently credited with having composed the Easter hymn.
- At 6:30 A.M. next Sunday, sunrise service in the churchyard with folk music and traditional Easter hymns.
- His Easter hymn and some other of his poems are familiar throughout the Scandinavian countries.
- Easter hymns for organ.
- At 6:30 A.M. next Sunday, outdoor sunrise service with trumpet music from the tower, Easter hymns and anthems.
- It's a sixth-century Easter hymn.
- Rick Schlauch, trumpeter accompanying Easter hymns sung by the congregation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.