Zobacz także: We will pay together.
• We will pay separately.
• I will be there in an hour.
• I will be there in three hours.
• There will be a juggler and a clown.
• pay what you want, PWYW, pay what you wish, pay what you like, pay as you want, pay what you feel, pay as you wish, pay as you like, pay what you will, pay as you will
• How long will it take to get there?
• Do you think there will be a storm today?
• About how long will it take to get there?
• It will be enough if you pay an excess fare.
• We would like to inform you that there will be a technical stopover today.
• I will pay the surcharge for the first class ticket.
• There will be a new coach waiting for us at the next train station.
• After departure, the conductor will check if there are any beds available.