"work" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Could he really get people to stop working at my place?
- She thought we should stop working together for a while.
- Death doesn't mean you have to stop working these days.
- Their plan was for her to stop working once they had children.
- Things would stop working if they all did nothing at the same time.
- But you can't stop working them over in your mind.
- I did have to stop working for about a year and a half.
- If he stopped working, would they let him go home?
- He stopped working in 1959 and died three weeks later.
- After 1970 he stopped working as a result of poor health.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.